Old August 29th 03, 09:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ed Crowley Ed Crowley is offline

Default We Underground London

"Alan O'Brien" wrote in message

"Joe Patrick" wrote in message
Has anyone seen the long adverts on TV about the tube. It features loads

of
people saying stuff like We Love (heart) the Movies and then at the it

says
we Love (heart) london. Then it says we (underground roundel) london.
Couldnt this money be better spent on improving the service or prehaps

one
that makes you want to travel by tube by comparing it with traffic jams

or
saying how nice (yeah right!) it is

I think the money for advertising should go on hospitals.

;-)