Old July 27th 05, 02:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default London Tube Murder

BCattivabrutto wrote:
Roland Perry wrote:

No doubt the inquest will be able to sort that one out. Whether he
was, I mean, not whether his cousin could remember him ever
wearing one.

This could be easily cleared up by releasing any surveillance photos
that were taken. Odd that none were released of Menezes yet.

Not odd at all. If a murder or manslaughter charge is made, as the
title of this thread suggests, any surveillance photos would be vital
evidence, and should be presented at the trial, not before.
--
Richard J.