Old July 28th 05, 10:04 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Bob Adams Bob Adams is offline

Default Mayor of London

In message , Robert Woolley
writes
Nope. The actual background is that it was a branding initiative by the
GLA going back to July 2000. Its a clean simple brand that works well.

If it worked that well this thread wouldn't exist.

--
Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything offered to me as the
result of an unsolicited e-mail message. Nor will I forward chain letters,
Bob Adams - email address: bob55 at ntlworld.com