Old July 28th 05, 10:21 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,uk.local.london
Ross Ross is offline

Default Laughing Jackasses on the Railways

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:12:34 GMT, Tom Haliax wrote in
, seen in uk.railway:
"Ross" wrote in message

[...]
Like you say, we're into schoolboy-ish arguments, and there ain't
nobody going to win because schoolboy arguments are never won; both
sides simply go off in a huff.

No I,m not in a huff. I rather like a good arguement. End this as a score
draw?

You ain't and I ain't, but we're not going to change each other's
minds, which means a huff is an option if we keep arguing. So, yes, a
score draw and a handshake is a good idea.

fx:extends hand

--
Ross, Lincoln, UK

We're *not* afraid