Old July 28th 05, 11:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Malcolm Knight. Malcolm Knight. is offline

Default London Tube Murder

"Paul Terry" wrote in message
In message , Malcolm Knight.
writes

It's just been whispered to me that the IPCC has appointed an ex-Met
policeman to head their enquiry into this shooting.

Why are they whispering?

The IPCC announced several days ago in a widely-reported press statement
that Roy Clark (Director of Operations) would lead the investigation.

Did they, sorry I missed that. The info came to me from someone who works
with them, I got the impression it was yet to be announced. Clark has a very
shady past.
--
Malcolm