Old July 28th 05, 02:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default London Tube Murder

Malcolm Knight. wrote:
"Paul Terry" wrote in message
In message , Malcolm Knight.
writes

It's just been whispered to me that the IPCC has appointed an
ex-Met policeman to head their enquiry into this shooting.

Why are they whispering?

The IPCC announced several days ago in a widely-reported press
statement that Roy Clark (Director of Operations) would lead the
investigation.

Did they, sorry I missed that. The info came to me from someone who
works with them, I got the impression it was yet to be announced.
Clark has a very shady past.

Put up or shut up. In what way has he a very shady past?

--
Richard J.