Old July 28th 05, 08:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Malcolm Knight. Malcolm Knight. is offline

Default London Tube Murder

"Richard J." wrote in message
. uk...
Malcolm Knight. wrote:

The book goes out of its way to tar Clark with an extremely black
brush and it is probably available in your local library (ISBN 1
903813 04 2). Until such time as the Met refutes its content I am
happy to refer to Clark's past as "shady".

And I was just thinking how well qualified he seemed to be for his job
at the IPCC ...
Thanks.

It is TBH a very difficult read for someone outside police circles, littered
as it is with the names of corrupt officers and the complex relationships
between various criminal acts by serving policemen and their lies piled upon
lies. Anybody who can get hold of a copy will realise why we sadly cannot
trust anyone in the Met, Blair included. It is alleged that he and his
predecessors are deeply implicated in covering up murder by Met officers and
the fact that the book has never been challenged is deeply disturbing.

I managed to find the publisher's press release on line. AFAICS Clark is the
only officer below the rank of Commisioner who they have singled out to be
named in that release.

http://www.justice4daniel.org/pages/...touchables.htm

My copy cost around £13 from Amazon, I lent it to someone and like all
loaned books it has never come back. :-)
--
Malcolm