Old July 29th 05, 03:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport,uk.rec.driving
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Box Junction cameras to be rolled London wide following successful pilot

"Earl Purple" wrote in message
oups.com...

Only Northbound traffic from the Wood Green end of
the A105 would have to take any real diversion - they
could go ahead then right into Oakthorpe Road. Larger
vehicles should use Lordship Lane then join the
A1080 and A10, or go ahead then turn right
into the A111 Hedge Lane.

This would go against planning principles. A better solution would be to
create w/b to e/b u-turning loop west of the junction - I am pretty sure
there is enough room there for it. Any traffic from the south to the east
would turn left at the junction and then u-turn.

Traffic from the A406 coming West should turn off at the Great
Cambridge roundabout then head along A111 Hedge Lane.

Or use the u-turning loop and then do a left.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped