Old July 29th 05, 01:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Edgware Road open

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 09:41:19 on
Fri, 29 Jul 2005, Clive D. W. Feather
remarked:
TFL is reporting that Edgware Road is open, and that the District
and H&C (but not the Circle) are running normally.

I must have missed the announcement that Aldgate was running again.

And perhaps they'll eventually get around to explaining why the
Circle isn't running yet.

With Hammersmith depot inaccessible until Tuesday 2 August because of
the bridge works at White City, perhaps there aren't enough trains or
stabling points for them to run the Circle.

Does anyone have any news on the reinstatement of the Piccadilly?

Not me.

--
Richard J.