Old July 29th 05, 04:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Edgware Road open

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 12:53:09 +0100, Roland Perry
wrote:

Does anyone have any news on the reinstatement of the Piccadilly? A bit
like Gerrads Cross, it all seems to have gone rather quiet.

Soon. The site has been handed back by the police. The trains have been
removed. KX platforms have been cleaned up. Recovery team are working
hard to repair the damage.

I'm afraid I can't give a precise date as it would be wrong to set hopes
high only for them to be dashed if there are any delays when, for
example, people start testing systems to make sure they all work and
then a problem is discovered. I hope people will understand.
--
Paul C