Old July 30th 05, 01:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Chris Tolley Chris Tolley is offline

Default Brazilian man's visa

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 15:56:48 +0100, Roland Perry wrote:

AFAIK, the sort of stamps used for ILR don't have dates "set" into them.
They are plain stamps, put adjacent to the normal "arrival" ones, which
do have dates in them - and which I'm sure the officers will check every
morning before they start work.

Okay. As a Brit, I've never seen one of course. The nearest I've seen
would be a Jamaican visa stamp which had a long text with a gap in it
where the immigration officer wrote the date.

--
http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p9767282.html
(Class 423 emu 7741 gets the feather for the fast line, Eastleigh 1985)