Old July 30th 05, 03:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default Anyone have an ETA on the picc re-opening south of arnos grove?

In message , Steve
Dulieu writes

Word on the ground is within the next 2 weeks.

May be even sooner than that, mind you, then we're gonna shut it down again
for some track replacement work...

Aye, I gather next Thursday is pencilled in.

Just as they've got loads of us (me included!) to use up some
outstanding leave too. I'm off till the following Thursday now!