Old July 31st 05, 12:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default Train return journey question ...

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 11:35:44 +0100, "elyob"
wrote:

If I want to get a train from Waterloo to Southampton and then return later
that day from Brighton, can I get a return ticket that will allow this? The
price of two singles would be far too expensive I'd have thought.

The return part of a London to Southampton return ticket is valid via
Brighton, so you should be able to use it to just travel from Brighton
to Victoria.

There might be an even cheaper way of doing it by "excessing" a
ticket, but I don't really know how that works.