Old July 31st 05, 06:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Warwick Gardens at night

You went the wrong way. The alternative route (which I think is
sign-posted) is turn left from Addison Road into High Street Ken, and
then turn right into Earl's Court Road. It is actually hardly any longer
than the usual route at that time of night.

I susspected that from the fact most traffic went left. Of course by
this stage I was in lane 3 of 4, straight on (right lane) or turn
right.

How do said wealthy residents get to their prestigious area?

If Ken was a proper working-man's mayor he'd divert the night busses
down there