Old August 1st 05, 07:39 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Liney Dave Liney is offline

Default Bob Crow

"Clive" wrote in message
In message , Robert Woolley
writes
On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 20:42:28 +0100, Clive
wrote:

In message , Loony Tune
writes
Drivers got no more money when guards were removed
They took extra responsibility for no extra pay? How mean fisted can a
company get?

I don't think 33k per annum is exacty 'mean fisted'.

As Marc says, more police, fewer train staff....

Do you want to have the responsibility of a train plus a thousand
passengers for only 33k after overtime and before stoppages?

If you think 33k is a low wage then I think you need to think again. There
are many people in London earning much less. Also most of use don't have to
think about our pay "before stoppages" as we don't feel the need to walk out
of jobs on a regular basis.

Dave