Old August 29th 03, 03:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,uk.transport
Ed Crowley Ed Crowley is offline

Default BREAKING NEWS!! Power Cut affecting Railways in the South East

"Tom Cumming" wrote in message
om...
Robin May wrote in message

.. .

I can't imagine every else doing it though, considering the fact it's
hard enough to get people to treat actual mini roundabouts as mini
roundabouts. I never cease to be amazed by how few people actually
observe the two mini roundabouts near my house. Even worse are the
people who shout abuse at you and make rude gestures when you pull out
in front of them, acting as if they have right of way!

If you really want abuse try being a cyclist. People just lean out of
car windows and shout things in my ears for no reason whatsoever -
drives me nuts.

What are they usually shouting? "Give me back my wing mirror you *&%£!"
;-)