Old August 29th 03, 03:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Just me and the world Just me and the world is offline

Default Hammersmith And City

Personally I believe the homosexual paedophile that was "TOXxx" has now gone
onto other things, maybe he learned to spell a big word "employment" and
went off to seek that goal. However all the wannabe's who have no brain
cells thought he was cool so they carry on copying his vandalism. The
reasons they use his name are simple:
1. They no original thoughts of their own
2. Their family brain cell is away being repaired.
3. They are stupid, idle, benefit scrounging drug dealing social outcasts
that have little better to do with their time.

"M J Forbes" wrote in message
.. .

"CJG" wrote in message
My god! The train that came into Kings Cross this evening looked like
someone had decided to decorate the side of it. The graffiti was really
awful.

"TOX03" again? Saw a H&C leaving Padd as I was on the 19:31 Greenford -
covered in crap.

The last carriages was covered in it. The Hammersmith And City
seem to be worse for graffiti compared to the others. Is there any
reason for it.

Open-air and insecure depots may have *something* to do with it - unless
it's an internal job..?