Old August 1st 05, 11:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default Don't worry, it's not a bomb!

In message , Paul Corfield
writes
I can think of only two occasions when I have left something unattended
- and they were both while on holiday in other countries. I really,
really struggle to understand how people can leave stuff unattended or
behind in normal circumstances never mind those we are in now. Anyone
got a clue as to how people do it?

No.

As I think I've written here before, I once had a client leave behind an
artificial foot on a coach after a tour.

The LT Lost Property Office is a pretty amazing place. (I suspect Paul
may have visited it?!) items "lost" over the years have included a bag
of human bones, a stuffed gorilla and - apparently - the front end of a
Ford Escort (although I have only anecdotal evidence for the latter).

--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK

http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk