Old August 4th 05, 10:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
EorJames EorJames is offline

Default My Epping and Ongar railway History website will be have a reopening next wednesday FULL HISTORY"!

Hi guys,
Havern't been on for a while. I thought i would just like to say that
my EOR History site will be upgraded to full history. Enough maybe to
make you turn the kettle on.
More photos, history, better loading times and spelling mistakes gone.
Since i have been on here it has 1088 visitors.
The link again:
http://www.eohistory.bravehost.com

Something to get away from the disruption of LU maybe.
Plus anyone visted the railway yet?

Cheers
James