Old August 7th 05, 06:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Chris Read Chris Read is offline

Default Route 43 murder

wrote:

I suspect Peter Hendy & Co certainly belong to the "loonier fringes of
the Accountancy profession", firstly by justifying free travel for the
3rd world on bendy-bus routes, and secondly in allowing indigenous
feral low-life to swamp all services with the forthcoming free travel
for teenagers too.

Yes, this mobile youth club nonsense has annoyed me too. A pretty blatant
attempt to create dependent client groups amongst present and future voters,
along the lines of the winter fuel allowance given to the wealthiest age
group in society - pensioners.

Chris