Old August 8th 05, 12:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Alek Alek is offline

Default Route 43 murder

"B) Under 16s have a phtocard to claim free travel. If they misbehave
it will be withdrawn."
Robert........The withdrawl of a Under 16 Photocard is not something which
the average streetwize Tagger will recognize as Punishment for
"Misbehaviour".

Whilst "Bowroad" may have offended your sensitivies with his use of
descriptive terms it is Precisely that which alerts me to his potential
background.......
Sadly a recent journey on the 159 into deepest Brixton provided me with
ample evidence to suggest that Bowroad might just be downplaying the entire
scenario !!
There really is NO alternative to a simple system wide fare structure for
ALL users backed up by strong and visible revenue and asset protection
resources.
If these young dandys get the impression that TfL dont give a toss then one
can hardly be surprised if they in turn begin to eat the furnitire....