Old August 9th 05, 02:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default Where do I find a bus timetable?

On 8 Aug 2005 18:30:59 -0700, wrote:

I've been looking at the Tfl site for over half an hour, gone from
pillar to post and I still haven't found what I'm looking for.

Can anyone tell me where to find a bus timetable? I've clicked on "bus
home" on the Tfl site. I've put a bus number where it should go, and
all I get is a bus map. I KNOW what bus I want. Where do I find a
timetable?

It's a simple journey. From Harlesden to Greenford. An 18 then a 92.
But I need to find the timetables!

Help! The main site makes it impossible to find a single thing...

It really is a poor show isn't it?

Luckily, an unofficial site comes to the rescue...

http://www.busmap.org/timetables.html