Old August 9th 05, 04:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Where do I find a bus timetable?

On 8 Aug 2005 18:30:59 -0700, wrote:

I've been looking at the Tfl site for over half an hour, gone from
pillar to post and I still haven't found what I'm looking for.

Can anyone tell me where to find a bus timetable? I've clicked on "bus
home" on the Tfl site. I've put a bus number where it should go, and
all I get is a bus map. I KNOW what bus I want. Where do I find a
timetable?

It's a simple journey. From Harlesden to Greenford. An 18 then a 92.
But I need to find the timetables!

For the 18 and 92 - both run by first london - try here

www.firstlondontimetables.co.uk where you will find fully detailed
timetables for each trip on those routes. A wonderfully helpful
facility.

Most people have found www.busmap.co.uk but www.londonbusroutes.net also
provides lots of information on services including links to timetable
info. Shame the unofficial sites are better than the official one.
--
Paul C