Old August 12th 05, 12:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default DLR to upgrade Woolwich Arsenal route

In message , Tom
Anderson writes
On Thu, 11 Aug 2005, Dave Arquati wrote:

Oh, and I think Tramlink's vehicles look rather dated already
compared to NET.

NET?

Nottingham Express Transit.

A new(ish) and very stylish tram system serving two routes in Nottingham
with more planned.

Nottingham (just in case anyone needs to know!) is a large City in the
East Midlands, about 140 miles north of London! :-) (Is there a
smiley for "tongue in cheek?)

For the record, I think that NET's vehicles are very stylish indeed.
But I like the Croydon ones, too; they're just very different in style.
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK

http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk