Old August 12th 05, 01:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
R.C. Payne R.C. Payne is offline

Default East London Line extention gradient

John Rowland wrote:
"Clive" wrote in message

Personally I find this to be very offensive.

Whenever I've changed my signature, people have complained...

I've certainly always had a chuckle at it when I've been reading your
posts. But then I like to think it wasn't that many years ago that I
was a 14 year old boy, who found all manner of inuendo tremendously
funny. But then my vehicle is a rusty old bicycle that I mount every
morning, and has me grunting and wheezing before long.

Robin