Old August 14th 05, 11:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default North Finchley Bus Station opens today

"Cheeky" wrote in message
John Rowland wrote:

It's under the new tower block.... I bet breathing will
be fun in there when all the bus engines are running.

Brings back fond memories of the Arndale Centre
bus station in Manchester

Which is exactly the bus station I had in mind when I started the thread...

until it was "closed down" by the IRA...

Everyone talks about the peace dividend, but this is an example of the war
dividend!

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped