Old August 14th 05, 01:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default East London Line extention gradient

In message , Clive

Personally I find this to be very offensive. But then
if nobody take exception to it and decides a prick is ripe to be blown
up, who am I to complain?

Well, John's been posting that sig for years to my knowledge. Why are
you only complaining about it now?

Oh, and for what it's worth (nothing, probably), I don't find it at all
offensive, just mildly amusing.