Old August 14th 05, 11:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Is Clapham 'London'?

In article ,
(Barry Salter) wrote:

The "London Terminals" group of stations comprises:

Moorgate Underground*
Old Street Underground

Don't these refer to WAGN services only?

If a ticket has the "Maltese Cross" on it, indicating that it's valid
for a cross-London transfer by London Underground, DLR or Thameslink
services, the following stations can be used:

What about airline-sized through tickets? We had Cambridge-Jersey
through train (via Poole) ones which caused problems on the way back as
the jobsworth on the manual gate (we had too much luggage to use the
normal barriers) claimed it wasn't valid via the tube without a cross.
His ticket office colleague over-ruled him and the other three staff in
similar positions on outward and return journeys waved us through.

In retrospect shouldn't we have been issued with credit card sized gate
passes?

--
Colin Rosenstiel