Old August 14th 05, 11:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Paddington motorail

In article ,
() wrote:

I used the 'Night Riveria' service a couple of weeks ago: was
pleasant enough (and better than the return leg which I did in First
Class on a day train.) I definitely appreciated a bunk rather than a
seat on the overnight leg.

We didn't take a car (hired one at Penzance) but I have seen the
Motorail entrance clearly signed as you drive into Paddington. You
should also note the days on which the Motorail runs, and the
appropriate directions. No doubt someone with direct experience will
be able to tell you more on the Motorail side of things,

The time I tried to use it (for a Cornish holiday in 2004) I couldn't
get a booking. It fills up quick at busy times at least.

--
Colin Rosenstiel