Old August 18th 05, 09:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry Paul Terry is offline

Default Licencing reforms & the tube

In message . 170,
Adrian writes

Anyway - The question is... Will LU reflect this in extending the time of
the last trains? It's a bit pointless pubs applying for later licences if
people still have to leave at the same time to get home.

Clubs have been opening until the wee small hours for more years than I
can remember, and LU doesn't run late tubes for their benefit - I don't
think it likely that we will do so for pub-goers either (other than the
possible extra hour at weekends currently under discussion).

--
Paul Terry