Old August 19th 05, 09:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] kajr@mwfree.net is offline

Default Watford to Teddington on Monday Morning

I asked a question a few weeks back about parking at Feltham, I need to
get into Vauxhall in the morning and back to Heathrow in the evening to
pick the wife up. I was recommended to go to Teddington.
I haven't done the western stretch of the M25 in the morning for a
couple of years so what is the best route leaving Watford 6.30am.
I would either go M25, M4 to J3 then Feltam to Teddington or M25 to
J13(Terminal 4) then A3044, A308 (at the A30)Sunbury to Teddington or
would I be better going M25 then either M3 to Sunbury or Feltham.
Any ideas?

Kevin