Old August 19th 05, 05:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mark Brader Mark Brader is offline

Default NYC and London: Comparisons.

David Spiro and I (Mark Brader) wrote:
In the pictures that I have seen of it, they seemed to be about
the same width as the London trains, perhaps a bit smaller.

Quite a bit smaller. I don't think any photos exist of the interior
of Beach's single car, and drawings may not represent the size
accurately...

Actually, I have a photo of one of the cars and it does show the interior.

Thanks for the correction. However, there was still only one car.
--
Mark Brader | "Don't be a luddy-duddy! Don't be a mooncalf!
Toronto | Don't be a jabbernowl! You're not those, are you?"