Old August 20th 05, 08:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Licencing reforms & the tube

On 19 Aug 2005 21:46:39 -0700, "Paul Weaver"
wrote:

The problem won't be nationwide. Pubs currently shut at 11, the last
bus/train (if there is one) is well before then.

Depends on your location. I have a bus home at 23:25 which I use from
time to time. Trouble is, the use of taxis for a night out is so
ingrained that I'm often the only passenger, so I think it only runs
for political reasons rather than strictly being required.

Neil

--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
When replying please use neil at the above domain