Old August 21st 05, 03:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Good that I ignored Journey Planner...

In article ,
(Paul Terry) wrote:

In message , Helen Deborah
Vecht writes

I'd entered my HA8 5LW postcode as my start and 'Royal Albert Hall'
as my destination. Why was JP so dismal? What could I have done for a
better suggestion?

In the advanced options, set it to use bus only. It will then come up
with exactly the route you had expected:

Walk to Holyrood Gardens
Take the Bus 302 towards Kensal Rise
Kensal Rise Station Stop: KH
Take the Bus 52 towards Victoria Bus Station
end Kensington / Royal Albert Hall

Not even that. I chose the "Route with the least walking between stops"
option and got that as the second route offered.

--
Colin Rosenstiel