Old August 21st 05, 05:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Biddulph David Biddulph is offline

Default Good that I ignored Journey Planner...

"Helen Deborah Vecht" wrote in message
I live on the 302 bus route, south-west of Burnt Oak.
I had Prom tickets for the 9th Symphony last night.

I hope you enjoyed the concert. Good, wasn't it?
In the old days the "Choral" would have been the penultimate night of the
season, but we've still got 3 weeks to go. Remember that the Last Night is
another of the weekends when the Circle & District aren't running through
South Ken.
--
David Biddulph