Old August 21st 05, 06:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Good that I ignored Journey Planner...

In article ,
(Paul Terry) wrote:

In message ,
Colin Rosenstiel writes

Not even that. I chose the "Route with the least walking between
stops "option and got that as the second route offered.

What was the first route? Routes offered often vary according to the
time of day you request (especially with less frequent services on a
Sunday).

I chose 18:00 next Saturday as the time to match the original request
as closely as I could.

The first route was Walk to The Highlands, 114 to Burnt Oak (warning of
delays in Watling Avenue due to road works), then Northern line to
Euston and Victoria line to Green Park, then 9 bus. The other three
routes were using 302 and 52 buses.

--
Colin Rosenstiel