Old August 21st 05, 07:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry Paul Terry is offline

Default Good that I ignored Journey Planner...

In message ,
Colin Rosenstiel writes

I chose 18:00 next Saturday as the time to match the original request
as closely as I could.

The first route was Walk to The Highlands, 114 to Burnt Oak (warning of
delays in Watling Avenue due to road works), then Northern line to
Euston and Victoria line to Green Park, then 9 bus.

And that indeed is potentially the quickest route (1'29")

The other three routes were using 302 and 52 buses.

All slightly longer (up to 1'34").

--
Paul Terry