Old August 21st 05, 07:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Good that I ignored Journey Planner...

"David Biddulph" typed

"Helen Deborah Vecht" wrote in message
I live on the 302 bus route, south-west of Burnt Oak.
I had Prom tickets for the 9th Symphony last night.

I hope you enjoyed the concert. Good, wasn't it?

Wonderful!
Had an email to say we were on TV; we don't have a TV and don't really
care. I was two boxes to the left of the BBC, wearing a navy jacket and
red shirt...

In the old days the "Choral" would have been the penultimate night of the
season, but we've still got 3 weeks to go. Remember that the Last Night is
another of the weekends when the Circle & District aren't running through
South Ken.

I won't be going to the last night. The best way for me to get to RAH is
by bus anyway ;-)

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.