Old August 21st 05, 08:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default Good that I ignored Journey Planner...

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 20:24 +0100 (BST), (Colin
Rosenstiel) wrote:

Yes, I've been worried by TfL's JP performance recently.

I haven't noticed anything bizarre, but I'll keep an eye on it for
interest's sake.

I just tried putting in my journey to work tomorrow morning and it
came up with the two sensible routes (though neither the one I
actually use, since walking from Charing Cross to the northern end of
Great Portland Street is just silly!)

--
James Farrar

September's coming soon