Old August 27th 05, 03:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Piccadilly Line - Emma Clarke Announcements

I meant the Victoria Line... your absolutely right, the picadilly line

So who's Emma Clark anyway?

On the second subject though, the Piccadilly line is getting new 2009-Stock

It is? First I've heard about it. Seems a bit premature given they only
recently
finished major overhauls to the 73 stock.

trains I believe will be the Bakerloo line, which is not due new stock until
2019...

Can't help thinking the bakerloo 72 stock will have fallen apart by
then.

B2003