Old August 27th 05, 08:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster on NR

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

This happened when One upgraded from APTIS (which had a plug in
unit) to new machines which are not compatible. A nonsense but then
the attitude of the TOCs and Rail Settlement Plan to Prestige always
was nonsensical when I was trying to negotiate with them and
convince them that the scheme was going to happen. Now it has I
suspect the attitude has not changed very much if a recent article
in Modern Railways is anything to go by.

That's not all. I discovered recently the new tribute kit can't do two
singles for a return journey, the TOCs' coming way of doing cheap
fares. So I had to do two completely separate transactions, including
the credit card payments.

What MR article, BTW?

--
Colin Rosenstiel