Old August 28th 05, 03:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Matthew Frost Matthew Frost is offline

Default Tube Challenge

Joel Rowbottom wrote:
Surprised to see nobody's mentioned today's Tube Challenge.
One of Fotopic's own admin staff are in a team, he's been uploading his
photos to the group at:
http://groups.fotopic.net/tubechallenge/
He'd got to Olympia and covered 96 stations by about midday.
Good luck if you're still out there... Post stories perhaps if you
see this and finished it!

I sort of "forgot" to keep taking photos in the end for the live stuff!
Sorry!

However we did 259 out of 274 in the end - and that was a LONG day I
tell you.

The Blog of the day is at http://london-underground.blogspot.com/

(Particularly amusing is the guys who managed to get a High Barnet train
at Finchley Central re-routed to Mill Hill East so they had a 3 minute
instead of a 19 minute wait)

Regards, Matthew

--
Matthew Frost http://www.frost.net/
"My feet, my arms and my ears. And, your feet."