Old August 30th 03, 04:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,uk.transport
Bondee Bondee is offline

Default BREAKING NEWS!! Power Cut affecting Railways in the South East

"David Hansen" wrote in message
On 29 Aug 2003 09:56:23 -0700 someone who may be
(Richard Catlow) wrote this:-

Perhaps a small scale in terms of the number of substations, or even
the geographical area affected, but big in terms of consumers,
megawatts, gigawatt hours and ciruits to which the surface railway are
connected.

Thanks for the information, which I am considering along with the
BBC's map which may be at

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/h...5263/html/1.st
as I said in an earlier message.

Of course having this information makes me a terrorist, according to
Section 58 of the Terrorism Act 2000, so you may not hear from me
again for a while.

Yeah, you'll have that FMNT80 bloke posting a reply with...

Concerns sent to or whatever it was.
: )