Old August 30th 05, 05:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default Why does this NG attract so much racist comment ?

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 20:05:47 +0100, "Marratxi"
wrote:

What is more, none of it seems to have anything to do with transport in
London.

One poster in particular has, since the London bombings, been
crossposting his rants to u.t.l. We then end up with hundreds of
followups too (no doubt lest we don't see his ideas refuted and all
turn into racists).

Having a newsreader that can killfile a thread with a single keypress
can come in very useful.