Old August 30th 05, 02:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry Paul Terry is offline

Default Gas (petrol) prices, and public transport.

In message , Roland
Perry writes

My thoughts exactly. The OP was clutching at straws.

Eh? I have no idea whether the cost of car ownership is higher here than
the USA or not - I have no axe to grind either way!

I was merely pointing out, in the context of setting motoring expenses
against tax, that we have the MOT here, just as the American poster said
he has an annual auto inspection (the latter is generally only a
fraction of the cost of an MOT, incidentally).

--
Paul Terry