Old August 30th 05, 06:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Well done Highways Agency (!)

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 wrote:

John Rowland wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

I see that the lorry that crashed was a tanker carrying hydrogen
peroxide. Just as well it didn't crash into a tanker carrying acetone.

Hundreds of bodies with blonde hair and no nail varnish!

I was thinking more about the acetone peroxide. Every suicide bomber
would have been making tracks to Staines to collect the ingredients.

They'd have to be pretty quick about it - neither acetone nor hydrogen
peroxide are known for their propensity to sit about quietly in nice
convenient puddles.

tom

--
Operate all mechanisms!