Old August 30th 05, 08:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Spiro David Spiro is offline

Default Gas (petrol) prices, and public transport.

"Paul Terry" wrote in message

So neither the American who mentioned US vehicle inspections, or I who
mentioned MOTs, were right to think that these are related to the cost
of motoring?

Forgive me if I choose no longer to participate in this mind-numbing
pedantry, which appears to have lost the whole thrust of the point and
which has totally ignored what I wrote about the reasons for increased
use of public transport in London.

Jeez, guys, take a deep breath, please. I'm almost sorry I posted this
thread.........................I didn't meant to start a war..........