Old August 30th 05, 09:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Underwood Martin Underwood is offline

Default Gas (petrol) prices, and public transport.

"Neil Williams" wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:32:39 +0100, Clive
wrote:

I thought they had recently installed two cameras each way on the
Lancashire section?

Must be very recent if they have.

Aren't there speed cameras in the overhead sign gantries on the M25?
Certainly there are speed camera "rulers" painted on the road just after
some of the gantries. I presume if the M25 has limits that are lower than 70
at times, the police want to catch people exceeding those lower limits so as
to increase the tax revenue to the government. Er, what am I saying? I mean,
of course, "to penalise the guilty": the fact that it generates extra
revenue is pure coincidence ;-)