Old August 30th 05, 09:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Commuting from London to Oxford for Work

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 22:15:49 +0100, steve
wrote:

I was more commenting on the suggestion of getting a bus to Gloucester
Green station from the rail station.

The X5 twice an hour, though I don't know if they allow such short
journeys on what is basically a regional coach service.

That aside, it really isn't *that* far. Unless I had lots of luggage
(in which case there are plenty of taxis to hand) I'd walk.

Neil

--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
When replying please use neil at the above domain