Old August 30th 03, 07:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,uk.transport
David H Wild David H Wild is offline

Default BREAKING NEWS!! Power Cut affecting Railways in the South East

In article ,
Roland Perry wrote:
The power failure lasted just over half an hour - and there was no chain
reaction in the way that happened in North America.

Surely the second failure, after 7 seconds, was a chain reaction. Even
if there wasn't a third link in that chain.

I've not seen anything that suggested that the second failure was a
consequence of the first.

--
|__||__)/ __/ \|\ ||_ | / Acorn StrongArm Risc_PC